Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent
Greg Hearn (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is collecting personal and financial information about you.
- The information you provide will be held by us.
- You appoint us your agent to act as an ‘access seeker’ to obtain your credit information from a credit reporting body on your behalf and for the purpose of assisting you with your finance application. You authorise us to disclose any credit information we obtain to prospective financiers in connection with your finance application.
- We may use credit information and any other information you provide to arrange or provide finance and other services.
- We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas.
- Persons who provide finance or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services
- Any person where we are authorised by law to do so
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
- You consent to receiving documents electronically. By giving this consent:
- we may make all notices and other documents available for a reasonable period of time on a password protected section of our website for retrieval by you or we will send you notices and other documents by email.
- If the information is displayed on our website we will promptly send you an email to the email address nominated below notifying you that information is available for retrieval on our website and notify you of the nature of that information:
- we will no longer send paper copies of notices and other documents;
- you should regularly check your nominated email address for notices; and
- you may withdraw your consent to the giving of notices and other documents at any time.
You have facilities to enable you to readily print notices or other documents retrieved from our website or sent to you by email if you desire.
If you do not provide the information we may be unable to assist in arranging finance or providing other services.
You agree that we may collect use and disclose your information as specified above.